27.- 29.8.2013 Joensuu, Finland
The goal of this conference and excursion is to present the results and outcomes of the COST Action FP0902. The conference will consist of presentations given by members of COST Action FP0902 and the thereby covering forest bioenergy issues in Europe and on an intercontinental level. Furthermore, the conference marks the end of a four year cooperation and work in the field of Forest Energy. Finally, as good example of ongoing multidisciplinary efforts to achieving economically sustainable forest bioenergy supply chains within the Finnish ForestEnergy2020 Programme, recent technologies in that field are presented during a field excursion.
The conference is organized around 4 Sessions with the following topics:
1. COST Action FP0902 outcomes: Results versus Objectives
2. Forest Energy Intercontinental
3. Innovative & Inter-disciplinary Networking
4. New Networking and Dissemination Methodologies used by the Forest Energy Action
5. Quo Vadis – where do we go from here?
The Final Meeting and Conference programme can be found here or on the information pages through the following link: http://www.forestenergy.org/pages/final-meeting-joensuu.