The Nordic Wood Biorefinery Conference (NWBC) is the leading meeting place for wood biorefinery professionals and the next event will be held in Helsinki in October, 2012. The conference is jointly organised by VTT and Innventia.
The organisers wish to invite all persons interested in wood-based biorefining to the NWBC 2012!
Please mark the dates in your calendars now: October 23-25, 2012!
The conference programme will consist of keynote lectures, invited and submitted papers, as well as poster presentations. In line with the previous NWBC conferences, the presentations will give a comprehensive overview of the recent progress in wood biorefining research and commercialisation.
- Industrial wood biorefining projects, including pulp mill modifications
- Emerging new wood biorefineries and biorefinery products
- Key research programmes and projects
- Socio-economic aspects of wood biorefining
- Policy issues relevant to biorefining
- Market aspects