What is it?
The Bioenergy Week in Brazil is a one-week programme offered by the College of Agronomical Sciences (FCA-Botucatu) of the São Paulo State University (UNESP), one of South America's best Universities, with approx. 50,000 students. The Bioenergy Week in Brazil aims at providing students, professors and professionals with lectures and information about the country's know-how in the bioenergy field, company visits and leisure activities.
Who is this programme for?
- Partcipants should be over 20 years old
- Undergraduate students who have completed at least 4 semesters of their course
- Master students
When is the Bioenergy Week in Brazil?
From June 26th to July 2nd, 2011. The participants should arrive at São Paulo International Airport (GRU) in the morning of June 26th and departure from Rio de Janeiro International Airport (GIG) on July 2nd or later (for those who want to stay longer in Brazil)
How much does it cost?
USD 1,695 (Twin room accommodation).
USD 375 Single room supplement.
What is included in the price?
- Accommodation in hotels (3 or 4 stars) in Botucatu (2 hours away from São Paulo city) and in Rio de Janeiro
- Welcome dinner
- 7 Lunches
- 12 hours of lectures in English at UNESP University
- Bilingual (English and Portuguese) guides to accompany the group
- Company visits
- Cultural Activities
- Ground transport